10/25/10

Now that I have *fans*, I'm taking requests!

That's right Bradleyteers, I am taking requests. As the calendar turns, yours truly is going to start talking about the issues affecting us human beings. Whether it's Blogging, global warming, Ellen Degeneres, Sphynx Cats, or even the TV shows that kids are watching-I've heard the call to sound off (or sound on: *laughs*) about life! Feel free to make a comment or message me, I'm all ears!

Right Rizzo?
OH MY GOODNESS he meowed when I asked him. 
MEOW!

I love you,
Bradley

11 comments:

  1. Cats on toilets! Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great suggestions. Keep them coming and I will definitely use them. Big smiley face... ON MY FACE!

    I love you,
    Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I feed your fishes too much will they die?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about a gide for peeple startng there own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love little baby ducks, old pick up trucks, and onions! i feel safe here! thanks for giving me a voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey how about sunshine and high fives?
    Lovin' this blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fishes all showed up when I posted an advertisement for an all you can eat buffet! They plan to live forever!

    A guide for new bloggers is a great idea, maybe once I am a little more famous than I am in a couple weeks.

    I love onions too! You are welcome for giving you a voice, but really you gave it to yourself. I love you.

    That heart after 'Lovin' this blog' looks like fish lips too! I

    Time to work on a new, controversial post.

    Bradley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~Hey Bradley~ what are you gonna be for Halloween?!?!

    ReplyDelete