10/26/10

The Icky Environmentalist by Bradley

Well Bradleyteers, I have heard the call to take up a cause (other than promoting hairless cats!) and without further ado, here are 5 not – so – pleasant ways to Go Green.

1. Pick your nose. It saves a ton of Kleenex! Too gross? Then I recommend using one square of single ply toilet paper. Sometimes picking your nose may be inappropriate, but sometimes it leads to…
Amazing art! This is the result of a pick, followed by a flick. Move over Picasso! I call it a Flick-ture. Tell me that you don’t see a gorgeous ROSE there? Times like these!

2. Wipe your hands on your socks! This one was a gift from my dad- and I’ve been using it since! Rather than use a handful of napkins, just take the food residue that lingers on your fingers, and put it on your sock. If you’re anything like me, it might help the smell!
3. Re-wear clothes! You can easily cover your 5 work days a week with only 3 pairs of pants, just rotate! One week I wore the same pants every day for a whole week! This cuts WAY down on laundry. My trick? Wear accessories with VOLUME!
  Faziosjewelry.com

4. Let your kitties clean your plate! They will love you more for it, trust me, plus they will then eat less cat food! Everyone wins, this is really a purrfect idea! I suppose it works with dogs too, but they aren’t as good as cats and that’s a fact!
5. Don’t throw away your balls of cat hair. (or dog hair) Rather put it outside for birds to use in their nest. There is nothing like going for a neighborhood walk and seeing little bits of Smitten the Kitten fluff in the trees, keeping the baby birds warm. Proud Father, Right here!

I love you,
Bradley

4 comments:

  1. Soo soo insightful. I especially love the tip about accessories with VoLuMe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sometimes a cat necklace or a dancing baby tie really does draw attention the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use the restroom with the lights off! it helps mother earth and hides my shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pee sitting down. not sure if it helps the environment, but you can get a few pages of Newsweek by doing so.

    ReplyDelete